[ic] ./configure problems?

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 17:18:46 EDT 2004

I'm trying to install IC myself for the first time.  I
downloaded the 5.2 tarball, untared it, then ran
./configure which seemed to stall part-way through.
Then I did:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install
Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink'

and when that completed I tried ./configure again, but
it seems to have stalled again.  The last three lines
I see are:

6 tests run, all tests successful.

Writing
/usr/local/interchange/auto/Interchange/.packlist

/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL force nocpaninstall=
final=/usr/local/interchange

Is it "so far so good", or "return to go"?

- Grant