[ic] Display regular price and quantity pricing (updated)

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Fri Jun 25 19:02:30 EDT 2004

Thomas J.M. Burton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using quantity pricing with price groups and the discount tag in an
> Interchange 5.0 catalog. I'd like to be able to show in the cart display
> the regular price for an item along with the quantity pricing and any
> further discounted price. Is there an IC tag to accomplish this or do I
> need to write some custom perl?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Sorry for not mentioning this before. I'd also like to know how I can
test if a price_group has met a specified quantity. For example, if I
have in my pricing table
+-----------+-------------+------+------+------+------+------+------+
| sku       | price_group | q2   | q4   | q6   | q8   | q10  | q12  |
+-----------+-------------+------+------+------+------+------+------+
| SFV-020   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-013   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-011   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-012   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-010   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-014   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-015   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
| SFV-021   | videos      |      | -10% |      |      |      |      |
and haven't found any answers.

Thanks again,
Tom