[ic] gift certificates in Interchange 5.3's "Standard" catalog...

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sun Jun 27 02:41:37 EDT 2004

.                                       Saturday, June 26, 2004
                                        23:36:53 (-08:00hrs UTC)
Hello interchange-users,

  I've been looking for a while so I thought that I would post here
  and see what I can come up with for gift certificates in
  Interchange.

  I found some todo's that were a few years old, and the
  Interchangeville site had some posts asking about gift certificate
  systems built into Interchange. There were upcoming modules planned
  a few years back but I've found nothing since.

  I got a reply back today, suggesting that there is a gift
  certificate system in 5.3 (we're running 5.3 based on the standard
  catalog too).

  the Post is here:

  http://interchangeville.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4120#4120

  So I guess Mike Heins has something built, but I see no
  documentation anywhere showing configs, etc., or where to look
  inside my installation to find the module.

  Does it exist? Is there a link somewhere or a howto doc?

Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer