[ic] Importing Site Running On Interchange

Harry Robinson robinsoh at vuser.vu.union.edu
Mon Jun 28 11:29:43 EDT 2004

I'm new to interchange and I was wondering if it is possible to copy sites
created in interchange from one machine to another. The reason I ask is
that a client of ours needs to relocate their interchange site to another
hosting service since their current one went under. I was given a MySQL
database dump and a zip home directory that looks like their interchange
site. Importing the MySQL database is fairly straightforward, however, I'm
not quite sure how to go about importing the interchange site itself. Any
advice would be much appreciated.

 - Harry