[ic] Interchange::Link

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 00:27:21 EDT 2004

I am happy to report I now have Interchange::Link
working.  I would advise anyone looking to set it up
to read through the README file which is located here
in the untared distribution directory:

interchange-5.2.0/dist/src/mod_perl2/README

as well as this thread:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-April/032561.html

but instead of copying the images around like it says
in that thread's last post, use the OrdinaryFileList
directive as indicated in the README file.

Also, I did not need to create the startup.pl file or
use the PerlRequire directive that were indicated in
the README file to tell mod_perl where
Interchange::Link resides.  I think you can put the
Interchange folder and Link.pm file
(Interchange/Link.pm) anywhere in @INC but I could be
wrong about that.

I would be glad to help anyone that needs it with this
module either on or off the list.

I'm loving that clean URL....

- Grant