[ic] Disk Space query

Stephen Ricketts interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 12:18:41 EST 2004

Hi,

I am looking to rebuild my old Minivend site in Interchange on a shared
server, but have used up my 50mb disk quota with just the initial
installation and the demo catalog.

Does Interchange really need this much disk space or is it possible that I
have installed some optional modules that I don't need? Also, if this is the
amount of disk space required for the basic installation, could anyone give
me an idea of how much space I am going to need to install and run 4
catalogs (approx. 2500 products in each) assuming that I'm not going to use
any product images.

I'm sorry for the newbie questions but I never had a problem with Minivend
and haven't been able to locate anything in the documentation or mail list
archives to help. If I've missed it anywhere please could someone direct me.

Many thanks in advance

Steve