[ic] Disk Space query

Stephen Ricketts interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 15:17:50 EST 2004

Thanks, that's a great help.

The bulk of the disk space has gone on the .cpan directory (20mb) so I was
wondering if I had installed modules which maybe I don't need - I have run
the installation a couple of times now but can't see any obvious way of
limiting it. Is there anything which is installed by default which I can
stop or maybe delete afterwards?

I guess if not I'll need to see if I can get my quota lifted to 100mb.
Thanks for the info on your company, it may well come in handy depending on
how the site turns out.

Many thanks again

Steve