Seroiusly Re: [ic] Help Please! Can't find components or includes forcheckout.html

Susan Misnick smisnick at aireagal.com
Tue Mar 16 21:51:37 EST 2004

Ben,
I don't know where your code is, but if you're on a Linux box, an easy
way to find it:

Go to the root of your catalog (/home/catalogs/catname?), and type

grep * -r -e textoncartpage

This will look through the current directory, and all subdirectories,
and give you every line which contains the "textoncartpage" that you
replace "textoncartpage" with, and the path and file name where that
line lives.  It is invaluable for finding code when you know some of the
text strings that that code outputs.

To include spaces in your search, escape the space with a backslash,
like so:

grep * -r -e Shipping\ Weight

Good luck.
Susan