[ic] image "slideshow" in flypage?

Jeff jeff at badtz-maru.com
Wed Mar 17 16:39:31 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 04:17:26PM -0500, Justice Clothing Sys Admin wrote:

> I'm trying to make a slideshow-like feature on our flypage where a
> visitor could click a 'prev' or 'next' button and scroll through
> different images of the product. I yanked some sample code  off
> webmonkey to play with but couldn't get it to work.

	http://shop.sophee.com/sophee/00307.html does this.

	http://shop.sophee.com/sophee/00307.html?show_source=1 will
retrieve the page without interpreting ITL so you can see the full IC
source for the page.  You'll have to at least be able to add additional
fields to the products table in order to implement this.
	There is some really redundant data retrieval going on in this
page, if I ever had server load issues this would be one of the first
pages I'd optimize.

Jeff