[ic] < to &lt; translation

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' j.vandijk at attema.nl
Mon Mar 22 07:25:25 EST 2004

Hi all,l

It seems that ic 4.9.8 (demo 5.1 also) translates html tags like
<strong> to &lt;strong> with the result that this tag doesn't work
anymore.
It just happens with normal users ( not with the superuser ) on
database data.

I've changed an item comment on the demo site as a normal user:
Perfect<strong>all</strong> situations our titanium 10 Penny nails
should be a part of every project. Box count about 100nails.

which was translated to:
Perfect&lt;strong>all&lt;/strong> situations our titanium 10 Penny
nails should be a part of every project.  Box count about 100nails

Could this be a specific setting ?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Dijk
j.vandijk at attema.nl