[ic] Documentation update on OS's that vlink and tlink compile and work.

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Wed Mar 24 16:05:10 EST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Boyd Lynn Gerber (gerberb at zenez.com):
> > I am not sure where I should send this information but I thought that
> > atleast the mail-list archive should have this.
> >
> > I have found that IC 5.0.0 works well on UnixWare 7.1.x and OpenUNIX 8.0.0
> > (UnixWare 7.1.2)
>
> Considering our user base, this is as much a negative as a positive. 8-)

I agree.  What SCO is doing is causing many problems for us ALL.  I wish
it would be settled and what ever happens is finalized and definititive.
I hope the GPL is up held but this is not a place for discussions about
SCO and what they are doing.  I want to keep this a place for information
for all on Interchange.  I know I have been contacted privately on
Interchange and the SCO OS's.  I was hoping that this would stop the many
private emails I am receiving.  Just to say yes it does work.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047