[ic] options ordering

Aboubacar Diare sykemo at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 22:42:31 EDT 2004

I have search through as many posting I could find to
resolve this problem I am having with ordering simple
options for items.  I have four options definied as
follow:

01 color
02 size
03 Lettering color
04 background color

In the flypage.html I have the following defined:

[item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1 o_sort=1]

This is not working for me.  The options database
shows the options above tagged with the specific
product name.

KG-JE01-01
KG-JE01-02
etc...

I am not sure what I am missing and all the posts I
have been through I not shed any light.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using Interchange 4.9.8 with mysql.

Thanks aghead.

Aboubacar.