[ic] tlink.exe for IIS

Shawn Mathews shawn at stuckinrealtime.us
Thu May 6 02:20:36 EDT 2004

ok, I've written a test tlink.exe for use with IIS in delphi7.

It's almost to the point where it will be useable for me, what I'm
wondering, is if anybody else would want to use it?

Is there anybody else stuck with an IIS server for one reason or another?

(I have to use one to make sure some of my clients domains get indexed
at a different class C).

Basically what I'm asking is should I finish it? Or better yet, is there
some great windows C programmer out there who could make this better?
Am I a complete idiot for not trying to compile tlink.c with a win target?

I guess thats a lot of questions ;)

Shawn Mathews
shawn at stuckinrealtime.us