[ic] import files in tmp

John Ferriby john at ferriby.com
Mon May 10 21:53:14 EDT 2004

Had a crazy weekend and a change to a shipping option which caused our
route-log to fail.   We've fixed the problem, but I have a number of
orders to fulfill that failed to populate correctly.   We have the data,
and would like to populate the correct tables accordingly.

Is there a 'best-way' to import these import-files, which contain the
data that populates orderline and transaction tables?  This particular
store is running 4.8.9 with Postgres.   I've looked into this somewhat,
but I don't want to 'recreate the wheel' if there is a better way.

-John