[ic] Not able to retrieve fields from custom table

John Rennie john-rennie at thechampagneshop.co.uk
Wed May 12 14:05:46 EDT 2004

Hi Tim,

You don't say exactly what 'not work' means, so this is a guess...

>From the interchange rtfm tags reference, perl tags are not interpolated
by default. So
[perl table='delivery_schedule' interpolate=1]
  $Tag->data("delivery_schedule", "charge", "[loop-data
transactions order_number]"); [/perl]
 should work better.

You might also want to switch to single quotes within your perl, to avoid
the risk of any interpolation (e.g. \n or $) of your data (unlikely with
an order number, but you may have an odd format).

Best regards,

John.