[ic] UserTag Troubles 'code is not a subroutine reference'

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Fri May 14 15:45:20 EDT 2004

At 03:18 PM 5/14/2004 -0400, you wrote:

> >>UserTag shiptest Routine<<EOR
> >
> >                        ^^^^^
> >
> >I'm pretty sure the lack of a space between 'Routine' and '<<EOR' is
> >causing the error.
>
>Nope.  That wasn't it.  Speaking of spacing though, should I be using tabs
>anywhere in the declaration?  I'm not right now.

Tabs should be Ok, though you might try replacing them with spaces. Check
for Windows CR's, Interchange code does not like those. and their must be
no whitespace before or after the EOR at the end of the routine. Those are
the things I would check next.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax