[ic] Borked the menu...now what

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Tue May 18 15:26:45 EDT 2004

Hi all,

After Ed kindly told me how to get the menu to be displayed I wasn't
satisified with the way it was displaying and attempted to tweak it out
some. In doing so I've managed to totally bork the entire menu and now
can't get it back. So...now what? Which direction to go now?

Its as it was before I started mucking about with it. Links are there
and active, but no text...meaning there are not categories or items
being displayed. When I'm finished with this message I'm going to search
out a nice 5lb. rubber mallet to smack myself squarely on the forhead
for being such a putz!

--
Mark Weaver
American Micro - Webmaster