[ic] Client side javascript and the [button] tag.

Cameron G cg at pisem.net
Wed May 19 00:39:04 EDT 2004

Hi guys, I'm sitting here pondering the best way to achieve this task, and I
figured I'd throw it amongst a few other heads and see if anything comes up.
Basically, on my checkout page, I want a checkbox they must tick in order
for the submission to succeed. Of course, I can check it within the order
profile, but that requires the page to be reloaded - so I was thinking
client side JS. The only problem with this that I can see is that the button
tag appears to only have a confirm option, not an onClick. Am I wasting my
time by pondering this, or is there an easy way around it?