Betr.: [ic] interchange and odbc+exell

Lars Segerlund konsult at sebab.se
Wed May 19 06:56:22 EDT 2004

 Comments follows ...

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' wrote:

>>I have two questions, first I have some trouble getting to get the
>>foundation store to run on an mysql database, I have been through the
>>

>>docs and I am slowly plowing through the catalog building tutorial
>>

>now,
>

>>however I seem to have missed some minor point about the mysql
>>

>database
>

>>usage as related to the text files which I presume specify the
>>

>database.
>

>>Does any body have some tips or some specific pointer on where to
>>

>look
>

>>for more info ?
>>

>Is Mysql installed and running ?
>Did you use mysql username/password during foundation setup ?
>Did you have any errors ?

  Yes I have mysql installed and running, I did not however use mysql
username/passwd during the foundation setup since I wanted to get to
know how it's all setup, now you gave me the brilliant ! :-)  idea to go
and have a look at the setup scripts, thanks ... ( didn't think of this
before ).

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.