[ic] Client side javascript and the [button] tag.

Cameron G cg at pisem.net
Wed May 19 09:54:38 EDT 2004

Yep, you're right, it may just pay to atleast nod in the direction of
absolute backwards compatibility. To be honest, this whole thing is an
attempt to prevent customers entering the wrong addresses. Believe it or
not, but it would appear that a significant number of the people on this
planet don't actually know where they live, and it becomes quite an issue
when we've sent their goods to a place that they thought they lived at, but
really don't. I figure if I can atleast TRY to get them to make sure they
have everything right, it'll help. Who really knows.