[ic] Problem with Admin

Seluchins, Philip Philip.Seluchins at KMHP.com
Thu May 20 15:11:11 EDT 2004

To whom it may concern:
This inquiry is based on the fact that I found the name "Seluchins" associated with your organization.  I could not tell of Rolf Seluchins was fictitious or real.  The name is unique and I share it.  My name is Philip Seluchins and was curious of a possible relation.
If the name is real, please respond with how I can e-mail directly and determine if we are in fact related!
Thank you for your consideration!!!!
Philip Seluchins
USA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.