[ic] MySQL and options in IC

Eros Shop info at eros-shop.co.uk
Thu May 20 19:46:43 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I converted my store recently to MySQL from GDBM and something very odd is
happening with the simple options I have set up. I thought they were OK
from my testing but it seems I was wrong :(

It appears any options created after the first 3 in the options table are
simply NOT displayed in the cart although they appear when viewing items
via the fly page and in the final summary on the checkout page.

The following code appears on all three pages, but as I said on the cart
page it only works if the items shown are the first three items to have
options in the options table.

[if-item-data options o_enable]
         [if-item-data !options o_modular]
                 [table-organize cols=4 table=' ' font="size=1" pretty=1]
                 [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 price=1]
                 [/table-organize]
         [/if-item-data]
[/if-item-data]

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening since the change to MySQL
and if there's something I can do about it? It strikes me as an
interpretation issue with the cart component, but I'm just guessing here.

I'm using Perl 5.6.1, RH7.3 and IC 4.8.7, but if any further info is needed
please say.

Many thanks

Mark

Eros Shop