[ic] Passing Multiple Temporary Variables

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Sat May 22 19:11:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm vaguely aware of using mv_arg to pass an argument from one page to the
next, but I'm going to need to pass multiple form variables from one IC page
to the next (i.e. from form1.html to form2.html without using a .cgi)
without needing to store them in the database anywhere.  Is this even
possible and, if so, how would one go about it?  Looks like [session] comes
into it somewhere but I can't find a working example.  Thanks!

Regards, Ade.