[ic] A question about the UI

Lars Segerlund konsult at sebab.se
Thu May 27 03:29:54 EDT 2004

 Hi, I am wondering about the interchange UI ( in debian intechange-ui
), where does it come into the picture ?

 I don't seem to be able to find how it's configured in the docs, so if
anyone has a pointer I would be gratefull.
 I am looking at the packages and how they are installed right now, but
what I really would like to do is to modify the UI for a single catalog
which doesn't need all it's capabilities, ie. to lock down the catalogs
design and such, but still allow some kinds of modifications.

 I have got it running for the foundation store, but for the tutorial (
from the docs ) it doesn't seem to be anabled, (  I have seen that it's
enabled globally from the interchange.cfg file ).

 / best regards, Lars Segerlund.