[ic] access page as a POST (process.html) only

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Fri May 28 18:45:18 EDT 2004

At 03:17 PM 5/28/2004, you wrote:

>Is there any built-in way to allow certain pages to be
>accessed as the result of a POST only?  If not, would
>this be the best way to do it:
>
>[if type="explicit" compare="[data session last_url]
>eq process.html"]
>REGULAR CONTENT
>[else]
>This page can only be accessed as the result of a form
>POST.
>[/else]
>[/if]
>
>- Grant

The way I usually do this is to put the page in the special_pages
directory, which is outside the catalog's pages root, then set mv_nextpage
in an mv_click which is called with a form:

<form action="[process]" method=post>
... # usual stuff

<input type=submit name=mv_click value="Click Me">
</form>

[set Click Me]
         mv_todo=return
         mv_nextpage=../special_pages/somepage
[/set]

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax