[ic] [loop-code] bug?

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:33:43 EST 2004

> > I noticed [loop-code] no longer works when using a loop search and
> > specifying return fields.  Is this a bug?
>
> I've never had any problem doing exactly that. Can you send a code snippet
> that demonstrates the problem in isolation?
>
> Jon

It looks like [loop-code] returns the first return_field in the list.
I thought [loop-code] always returned the code/key, and I think that's
how it worked ~5.0.  I guess it's more like a change in functionality
than a bug.  In case not:

[loop search="ml=1/st=db/rf=title/ra=1"]
[loop-code]
[/loop]

- Grant