[ic] change UI_STD_FOOTER

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com.org
Sun Nov 14 11:12:20 EST 2004

At 01:46 AM 11/14/2004, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I want to change the file UI/vars/UI_STD_FOOTER but I have no access to
>this directory. Is there a possibility to change this file without access
>permission? (for example the same way as placing changed admin files in
>the directory pages/admin/)
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>Eric

If you get your hands on a copy of the tarball dist for the Interchange
version your host is running, unpack it, locate that file in the dist
directory, and copy it to yourcat/templates/yourtemplate/regions/. You
should then be able to edit it and Apply Changes to activate your changes.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax