[ic] creating a new account

Scott Andreas joscan at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 21:19:13 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 17:02, Joshua Lavin wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2004, at 1:40 PM, Scott Andreas wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to have the users create an account before checkout. Is
> > what I want it to do is auto assign the username with the next
> > username.autonumber sequence. Since I'm using email as the login
> > feature I want the user to enter his/her email address and a verified
> > password . After which it should take them to the new_account page.

all ready have that set is what I'm trying to do is if the user isn't
logged in the checkout page it will bounce to login.html which does
work. The new user would use email and a verified password that would
automatically use the username.autonumber sequence for username.

I've tried the USERDB default assign_username 1 in catalog.cfg directive
but I use the admins order entry as the directive would force the user
to logout, so it won't work for me