[ic] No scratch space during route processing?

Dr. Michael Streubel Michael.Streubel at ibizplanet.com
Wed Nov 17 16:37:28 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm using order routes almost identical to those of foundation.
In the main route's receipt procedure, I'm setting a scratch
variable. This variable is not recognized in the copy_user
route's report procedure by using the [scratch] tag.

Why is that and how can you define and access temporary
data during route processing?

I've experimented a lot, in particular with the main route
expandable parameter. However, I couldn't find a solution.
Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Michael