[ic]Threads on Perl

Paul Arnold arnman at cox-internet.com
Thu Nov 18 21:00:46 EST 2004

Hello,
I have searched High and low, and High and Low, and Haven't found a
downloadable non-threaded perl for Fedora Core 3, or red hat 9. I have
searched the icdevgroup site, and all over the internet.
I have tried the newest perl, and even the developemental version of perl,
and during configuration, I select no to Threads when it asks.
But after all the install, I go to install IC, it gives me a Can't install
because of Threads, type of answer.
I wonder what I can do to either download a unthreaded perl, or somehow make
my perl install non-threaded.