[ic] Preorder problem

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Fri Nov 19 13:48:17 EST 2004

I have the below link to allow a person to Preorder an item that is out
of stock.
This works fine unless the person visits the out of stock pre-order page
for the same
item multiple times. If they do that then they end up with multiple
basket rows
of the same number as opposed to a single basket entry with multiple
quantity.

Preorder</a>

After clicking the above link the user is taken to cart/order.html,
which I know
doesn't exist per se, but what code do I need to tweak to create a
solution
for this problem ??

Jon