[ic] Can't get to Customer or Admin Interface

Tito unix4linux at cfl.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 21:03:34 EST 2004

Hello All,

I would like to know if someone could help me with this problem.  I just
installed interchange to work on mysql.  I installed all of the
necessary modules from perl as well.  Everything is fine on that end.
The problem I am having is when I go to WWW.MYDOMAIN.COM/foundation and
I try to use the or click on the "Customer Entrance" of "Admin
Interface" link  it won't do anywhere.  I tried to restart interchange
but that did not help.  Apache is running and so is mysql and
interchange.  Any ideas?  This is the error I get when I hit Customer of
Admin Interface:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please
try again soon.

Thanks in advance,
Tito