[ic] FedEx Shipping WWW Lookup

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Wed Oct 27 21:05:54 EDT 2004

> AFAIK the fedex_query tag and underlying Business::FedEx
> module will never work again, if someone knows differently,
> feel free to correct me. Chris Wenham has written a
> replacement built on FedEx's DirectConnect API:
> http://www.synesmedia.com/twiki/bin/view/Cyc/FedExShipManager
>
> - Ed

Thanks Ed.

IC 5.2

I've gotten through the first few steps of setup and am running into an
error:

[ip & session info] - [27/October/2004:17:54:22 -0700] catalogname
/store/catalogname/fedex.html Runtime error: Could not open
images/trackingnum/:
> Is a directory at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Business/FedEx/DirectConnect.pm line
326.

Fedex.html contains the sample code:

 [fedex_sm_ship
        mode="FPO"
        weight="10"
        name="Joe Recipient"
        address1="123 Recipient Street"
        address2="Apartment 2"
        city="City Name"
        state="NY"
        zip="11756"
        phone="5165551234"
        packaging="My packaging"
  ]

In the catalog dir I can see the trackingnum directory with 777 perms:

[root at server catalogname]# l images/
total 76K
[bunch of stuff]
drwxrwxrwx  2 interch interch 4.0K Oct 27 17:46 trackingnum/

I've read through all the docs on synesmedia.com and cpan and can't seem to
track this one down.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Or tracked it down?
Or any clues as to how to hunt it down?

Thanks,

-Russell