[ic] Job examples like /merchandising/topsellers

Sean Benton manager at bgsn.net
Wed Sep 1 06:23:40 EDT 2004

Im looking for some more examples such as :
/etc/jobs/merchandising/topsellers

looking for an example of reading  field from the product table and
changing a field with a result ...

Want to grab the price and a percentage markup field calulate the
resulting value and put a price back on the item ..
Just need some more examples to get me started ...

Also any ideas how i can add another button to update item field values
in the UI interface , I was thinking of writing a widget that gives me a
button to do it any thoughts ??

Thanks
Regards
Sean