[ic] 500 error from UI - Can't use string("price")

Phil Smith phil.smith at phil-home.com
Wed Sep 1 14:08:40 EDT 2004

Hi

I have a problem in my admin UI.

I made some changes in the meta config part of the UI so show different
columns in the Item Editor. Now every time I try to access the Item Editor
the browser crashes with a Internal Server Error 500, and the error log
shows :

Can't use string ("price") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
.....Vend/Table/Editor.pm

I have searched the past messages and the website, and there are other
people with the same problem, unfortunately there are no resolutions that
seem to work for me.

Can anyone cast some light on this problem, or let me know how to fix it?

Thanks

Phil

---