[ic] question about custom pricing

Mark Little mlittle13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 01:41:36 EDT 2004

I am setting up a catalog with 4 different pricing
levels (these values are defined in the product/item
table).

I can display the price just fine on the results list
and the item page based on the affiliate's pricing
level value, but when any item is added to the cart,
it picks up the default 'item-price' value and not the
affiliate based-price.

I'm sure this is to protect a malicious user from
being able to order items at a discount.

My question is:
Is there a single place where I can put in the price
level checking logic and have an item added to the
cart w/ the correct price? If not, where do I need to
make these changes?

Thanks in advance,
Mark