[ic] Linkpoint3.pm Module

Jason Korkin jkorkin at korksoft.com
Thu Sep 2 15:50:32 EDT 2004

Hello All:

Using Interchange 5.2.0 and I'm also using the Linkpoint3.pm module from
www.interchange.rtfm.info web site.

Here is what I have defined in the variables.txt file:

MV_PAYMENT_MODE linkpoint3      Payment
MV_PAYMENT_HOST secure.linkpt.net       Payment
MV_PAYMENT_PORT 1129    Payment
MV_PAYMENT_CERT /home/catalogs/catname/customer_cert.pem       Payment
MV_PAYMENT_ID   xxxxxx  Payment

I have also added the necessary "Require" statement to the interchange.cfg
file.

I keep getting the error:

There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge failed. Reason: No
certificate file
Credit Card Information: No certificate file

Does the file need to reside any where in particular?  I've tried placing it
with 0666 permissions as well without success.

Any insight that you may have would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason.