[ic] Changing price in admin entry,html

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Mon Sep 6 10:45:04 EDT 2004

At 06:59 AM 9/6/2004, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am trying to change the price for a certain item in the admin entry
>page, I tryed to use:
>
>        <TD class=rnorm VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=RIGHT>
>                 Price modifier: <input type=text name=mv_price size=5>

try
         <input type=text name="[modifier-name mv_price]" size=5
value="[item-modifier mv_price]">

I really have no idea if this will work at all. Modifier support is a
legacy issue in Interchange these days. You will also need the mv_price
atom ($ sign) in your CommonAdjust string

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax