[ic] flash xml

Lawrence Tartol lawrence at davidweatherford.com
Wed Sep 8 23:37:10 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with a photo gallery written in flash that uses an xml
file to get its data.
The flash file loads but doesn't parse the xml document that specifies
thumbs and image locations.
Is there a simple way to have my embedded movie parse the xml document
before interchange
creates it's dynamic page ? The .swf file works fine when I type it in the
url but I would like to use it and would
love to share my action script if I could get it to work in an IC
environment.
I guess I need the .swf to be preprocessed and then display the results to a
browser something like this:
http://www.planscalendar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19&highlight=asp+php+include.
Any direction would be helpful.

Thanks