[ic] price protection in admin

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:46:07 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Does any one know, how to prevent that the admin edits an order and put
prices to low, this is because, the orders and customers can be viewed by a
call center representative, and they put orders in favor of the client, but
how can I prevent them from putting prices too low?

Any ideas, comments?

I was thinking on keeping a field in the database called real_price, that
way that is the minimum price level I can reach, before loosing money, then
I compare that field versus the one in the order and decide. how about that?

Thanks
Daniel Castro