[ic] time tag issue with months

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Sun Sep 12 20:32:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to adjust the month with the time tag?

I am hoping for a way to show this month/year followed by a years worth
of future months and years. I have used the adjustment for weeks, but
that is always flawed because some months have more weeks than others. I
would rather not re-invent the wheel. I would like the equivalent of the
following:

[time]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##This month
[time adjust="1 months"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##next month
[time adjust="2 months"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##the month after that
[time adjust="3 months"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##the month after that

I am trying to show this month, next month, the month after that, etc...

I have tried the following, but again there is obvious inherent problems
with this logic:

[time]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##This month
[time adjust="4 weeks"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##the month after that
[time adjust="8 weeks"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##the month after that
[time adjust="12 weeks"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##the month after that
[time adjust="16 weeks"]%B %Y[/time]<br> ##the month after that

any ideas?

Thanks
Rick