[ic] items can't be removed, changed from cart; session questions

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Thu Sep 16 12:56:21 EDT 2004

At 08:54 AM 9/16/2004, you wrote:

>At 04:31 PM 9/15/2004 -0600, interchange at tvcables.co.uk wrote:
> >
> >The problem I have is that when you have multiple items in the cart, the
> >checkout page will only allow modification / deletion of the top item,
> trying
> >to remove or change items further down the list does nothing. I think its a
> >bug in foundation, anyone know a fix as its damn annoying. I see it all the
> >time in IE6 and NS7 using 5.0.0 and 5.2.0
>
>Yes, you are right -- the problem is that it only changes or dleletes the
>top one, and in my tests, I was only trying the top one.  We are indeed
>using the foundation.
>
>Anyone found a way to fix this bug?  Thanks!
>

> >Andy.

I can't find the 'bug'! Here's a 5.2 foundation demo:
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/icdemo

I just tested the checkout page cart area on the latest IE6 and Netscape
7.1 on Windows 2000 Pro; works fine. I cannot reproduce the problem you are
describing. Have you modified the checkout page at all?

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax