[ic] tracking link/img

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Thu Sep 16 13:25:24 EDT 2004

At 07:51 AM 9/16/2004, you wrote:

>I have a client that needs to add a 1px img with a link to a company
>that is tracking sales of a particular item.  This image needs to be on
>a page that is after the credit card approval and before the receipt.
>
>My guess is to put the image on the confirmation.html page.  Has anyone
>done this before?  Or if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate them.
>
>Thank you,

In the foundation demo, etc/receipt.html is the next page that is displayed
once the order has been submitted successfully (which happens on credit
card approval if the customer is using that method of payment). So that
would be a likely place for your link.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax