[ic] Int´l Shipping done, but no salestax.

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:06:22 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I have managed to use interchange features to ship anywere in the world, but
I am unable to charge the salestax allong with shipping to each country, it
allways shows as 0. I have modified the shipping.asc also used
customShipping in catalog.cfg.

My shipping.asc look like this.
FLATD   Flat rate       quantity        1       1000     f [var
SHIP_FLAT_DOM_RATE]             {'PriceDivide' => "1",}
EXW     Ex Works        quantity        0       0       e Nothing to ship!
            {'PriceDivide' => "1",}
EXW     Ex Works        quantity        1       999999  x 1.16
{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
CIF     Cost Insurance and Freight      quantity        0       0       e
Nothing to ship               {'PriceDivide' => "1",}
CIF     Cost Insurance and Freight      quantity        1       1000    x
1.16          {'PriceDivide' => "1",}

My shipping file is very simple and should do the trick, yet I get "Note: No
match found for mode 'CIF', quantity '', returning 0."
Can any one tell me what is wrong? or maybe give me a hint?

And if any one need help with the international shippings, INCOTERMS,
UNSPCS, please drop me a e-mail and I will gladly explain it to you.

Thanks
Daniel Castro