[ic] Customize item-options price

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Fri Sep 17 12:35:25 EDT 2004

Hi

Another problem I ran into is that the item-options tag doesn't seem to be
change friendly.

It reads the option data from the tables and displays it. Is there a way to
tell it to process each price before displaying?

I use a usertag to calculate the current price with tax. I'd like this usertag
to be used for item-options as well. Possible?

Nordre Fasanvej 12         Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk