[ic] Rh9 perl5.8 search failure

Aaron Rubin ronnie at karatedepot.com
Tue Sep 28 20:12:24 EDT 2004

Hey everyone,

  I'm putting up a new site and am setting up using Rh9 perl5.8
postgresql (sharing the database with out other store)
It worked for a while, then suddenly all static pages which use
search-region return missing pages with "Sorry, the page
(error/HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR.html.var) was not found", nothing in
the local or global error logs and "Premature end of script headers:
catalog" in httpd/error_log
  I rebuilt perl using perl-kitchensink-5.8.0-rh9, reinstalled
interchange, redid the pgsql/conf and everything ran fine for about a
day (site isn't live, I was using it though, putting in the signio
information and testing credit card transactions) and then the same
thing happened. All pages that include [search-region] and scan type
searched always fail and always return Premature end of script headers:
catalog in httpd/error_log.
  The products table we use has many added and renamed fields from the
foundation store.
  All non search pages including flypage work fine and orders can be
placed.
  Any ideas?

aaron