[ic] Jobs stopped working

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:06:34 EDT 2004

> What is your real catalog name? "catalog"?
>
> If your URL looks like www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/mycatalogname ..
>
> try
>
> /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange --runjobs=mycatalogname=jobname
>
> Have your catalog.cfg something like
>
> # Jobs
> ParseVariables Yes
> Jobs base_directory jobs
> Jobs email __EMAIL_JOBS__
> Jobs log logs/jobs
> ParseVariables No
>
> ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Joachim

I'm sure I'm issuing the right command and my Jobs directives are
definitely correct.  I haven't changed either of those and this was
working perfectly early yesterday.  I'm thinking the problem must be
something more insidious.  Maybe permissions somewhere?

Can anyone point me toward the source file pertaining to jobs?  Any
brainstorms at all would be greatly appreciated.

- Grant