[ic] Formatting data for a 'Table Import'?

Steve interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 05:02:29 EST 2005

Is there a particular way that data needs to be formatted before it can be
imported using the Admin UI?

I am using IC 5.2 (I've also tried it on 5.3) with the built in database and
have been trying to import tab-seperated text files into the products
database. The text files are formatted in the usual way with the fields
listed on the first line and the product data on the subsequent lines.

Every time I have tried to import the text file I get the error "FATAL error
- There is no column named 'SSRS' in  .../products/products.gdbm"

'SSRS' is the Sku of the first product In the text file, but I can't
understand why it would think this would be a field name?

Steve