[ic] Require either one field or another in form profile checking?

JT Justman jt at airdelights.com
Wed Apr 13 10:18:51 EDT 2005

Hello everyone -

Is there a way within a profile to require either one field or another?
I wish to validate a contact form, to have either a phone number or an
e-mail address. I suppose I could do something like add an intermediate
page that would merge the two values. I thought also about "user defined
check routines" - but I don't see a simple way to pass both of the
values at once. Of course I could also do this user-side, but I prefer
to avoid that. Has anyone done this, or does an elegant solution present
itself?

Thanks!

JT