[ic] Using Interchange as a SOAP server - order/process

Chris Sendall cjs2 at admin.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 06:56:25 EDT 2005

I can successfully log on to the SOAP server provided by Interchange and I am
now trying to order an item and checkout the shopping cart.

My initial instinct was:
my $order_opt = {
    code => 'os90001',
    quantity => '2',
    };
$ok = $Tag->order( $order_opt )->result;

if($ok) {
    print "Successful order.\n";
}
else {
    print "FAILED order.\n";
}

but this returns the html to order the item (missing "session"?) <a
href="http://milton.internal.admin.cam.ac.uk:81/cgi-bin/foundcscp/ord/basket.htm
l?mv_action=refresh&mv_order_item=os90001&mv_order_quantity=2&=MErpPqPA">

I suspect I need to call a SOAP_Action but the information on how to do this is
fairly sketchy, can anyone help please?

Chris
--

Chris Sendall
MISD, First Floor, Greenwich House, Madingley Rise, Madingley Road,
e-mail:cjs2 at admin.cam.ac.uk